934 W Page Ave
About this property
With the current zoning, there is great potential for this building to have an unlimited amount of uses. The building was built in 1928 as offices for the Southland Corporation. There are two stories, a gated lot that attaches, 938 W. Page, as well as 2252 SF lot, 611 Buckalew, that adjoins in the rear. Currently the 1st story is a photo studio, with large office, storage,3 .5 baths and work rooms.The top floor is an apartment with two bedrooms, 1.5 baths, a large living room, dining, and kitchen area, with views of Downtown Dallas. The second floor is accessed by the gated lot, through a door on the first floor. The gated area contains plants and trees, only those in the ground will convey with the property.
Features and Additional Information
Presented By Coldwell Banker Apex Realtors
DALLAS NORTH OAK CLIFF (14) | Dallas County |
Schools in the Area